From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:33:32 +0000

Due to the recent Wendy's posting & discussion about "GF Menus and whether they are really GF?", it prompted me to call them.  I talked to a lady who assured me that these foods were safe for Celiacs & DH (No wheat, rye, oats, barley).  I failed to get her name but you can call them yourself at 614-764-3100.

I also asked about the French Fries.  She said they don't list them because SOME facilities fry their Chicken Nuggets in the same fryer.  She advised to check with your local Wendy's.  We are lucky enough to have a dedicated fryer at our local store.  My 3 year old looks forward to his 'special treat' by eating at Wendy's!

--
Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds