From:
Aimee Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aimee Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:47:12 -0500

I just bought some Trix cereal.  I checked the ingredients and didn't see
any wheat or barley malt or oats, so I ate some yesterday and the day before
for breakfast.  The first day I was ok, but yesterday I started feeling bad.
 Now, just a disclaimer, I have more than just gluten to worry about as far
as making me feel sick, but it's one of the few things out of the ordinary
that I've eaten the past few days.

 Someone posted an another site that the google ingredients contain wheat
starch, and that sometime wheat starch is used as a binder, and that you
always should be concerned with cross contamination, because they make stuff
that has wheat in it...

needless to say, I don't think I will be eating any more Trix  :(

*******
*******