From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:19:16 -0700

Does anyone ever get tired of eating so healthy? Just want to eat
junk..of course wheat and gluten free.I dont mean NOT eating wheat and
gluten free,I mean just for once .Summer is hard for me to eat so
healthy..Like today ,I wanted to eat candy and chips and not sit down
to a good meal,kinda eat and run...Has anyone out there felt that way
before.I try and have protein bars on hand and protein drinks but even
then I just get tired of it...I never have once gone back on wheat or
gluten in my 4 yrs of being gf...
jody
icq#22357402