From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:00:23 -0400

I don't think I've ever badmouthed a product before, and I don't want to risk a lawsuit.  But I saw an add for the MHP Power Pack High Protein Pudding, that is sugar free, gluten free, and low carb. No refrigeration needed (until opened.)  The answer to my diabetic, celiac diet.  Would have been perfect for travel, college, etc. but........

First, I drove for a considerable distance to get them a a Vitamin Shoppe.

Then, fortunately, I decided to buy only one 8.8 oz can each, one vanilla and one chocolate.  I think I paid about $4.00 each, which is a lot for a cup of pudding.  Had I bought the multi-packs, though, it would have been far much more expensive.

Suffice to say....some people may consider them delicious.  That's why there are so many flavors of ice cream.  But, I found they are both (chilled or room temp) an "acquired taste."  And I don't think my taste buds will be acquiring it any time soon.

So what I would suggest, if you wish to try them, is buy the single can, like I did.  If you find them palatable, you can always buy the multi-pack.

Not me.  I'm afraid I'll have to keep looking.
*******
*******