From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:35:09 -0500

I thought that I would help promote our 'local' shop even though I am not
connected to it in any way except as as happy customer!

Earth's Remedies Health Food Store
1134 Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh, NY 11794
516 785-7977

In my experience, the store has the widest range and variety of gluten-free
products on Long Island. Ted, the owner, has 9+ freezers with a wide range
of items as well as some of his own products. There are some products that I
haven't seen at any other area stores.

Ted also caters to parents with children with ADD and ADHD. He is very
supportive of the community.

Of course, not far way is the legendary Caffe Baldo.

I live 45 minutes away and make a trip at least monthly to check out the new
products and stock up on basic.

-Michael Thorn
Shirley, New York