From:
Kate Scot-Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:55:06 -0500

I've been a lurker for quite a while, and this is my first posting. A
lady from another (unrelated) list remembered that I have 2 autistic
children and has asked me for advice about her 3 1/2 year old nephew
who's just been diagnosed as autistic, especially any websites I can
recommend. I'm pretty certain this family hasn't been informed about the
high probability of the link between autism and CD (and other food
intolerances, allergies, etc.), and of course that's the first thing I
want to alert her to. My problem is, I have had a complete system crash,
lost all my bookmarks, and on top of that, am pretty new to the
CD-awareness scene myself. Could you all recommend what would be the
best few websites to post to her? It seems the little boy is going to be
in the UK for the next year.

Kate Scot-Bryson