From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:42:24 -0800

Hi All--

I'm wanting to attend my nephew's graduation from the
police academy in Charlotte, NC on April 2, but want
also to stay a few days. Me being there is supposed to
be a surprise, so I need the list's help.

The trip needs to be "frugal" and inexpensive. Can
anyone living in Charlotte suggest reasonably priced
motels which might also be close to restaurants that
would have gf items, or be close to a health food
store? I don't plan to rent a car (of course, that
might change), but had hoped to simply use taxi cabs
to get around.

Any tips and suggestions are welcome as I don't have a
clue about gluten-free resources in that part of the
U.S. I'm sure that what I eat here is most likely
called or marketed as something else in NC.

Thanks a bunch...!

Ayn/Kansas