From:
Christine Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:32:41 EST

I'm really sorry.  I should have done more research before posting about this
but thanks to Chris Silker of this list, I called Noodles & CO. today.  The
information we were given in the restaurant was not correct.  The cheese
sauce and spaghetti sauce is NOT  GF.  My son does not have the normal
reaction to gluten so we would not have known.  Only the Pesto sauce and the
butter and pamesan sauce is.  Sigh!  But you can still order them with rice
noodles.

   Christine who is very redfaced over the mistake

Christine Duncan