From:
Matthew Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 13:24:24 -0400

To Our Loyal Gluten Free Customers:

We are very sorry for the recent mixup concerning labels on two of our
gluten free products. We know that navigating food choices is difficult for
celiacs, so we truly regret that our error has made shopping even more
challenging for a few people.

Our Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix was accidentally affixed with a label for
our regular chocolate cake mix. Our Gluten Free Brownie Mix was also affixed
incorrectly with a label for our Gluten Free Homemade Bread Mix. With 100%
certainty, we know that the contents of each mislabeled package were gluten
free and that all were batch-tested for gluten using our R5 ELISA testing
method.

We have carefully investigated this error and discovered the flaw in our
system that caused it. That flaw has been corrected and we assure you that
it will not happen again. Anyone possessing a mislabeled bag is encouraged
to contact us for an immediate replacement (800) 553-2258

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Matthew Cox
Marketing Manager
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.