From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:59:30 -0500

Hi!  I have found that I have developed an allergy to soy, so I need a good
gluten free rice milk.  I use Vance's dairy free powder to cook with, but
not for cereal or drinking.  What is your favorite gluten free rice milk?
Please specify the brand as well as if you prefer plain or vanilla.  Thanks
so much, I will summarize.