From:
Nancy Uding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Uding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:10:07 -0700

Hi everyone,
Hope you are enjoying your spring!
I have a 16 year old daughter with celiac, and we are going to be traveling to Spain for 3 weeks this summer.
I would be very interested in hearing some tips and suggestions from others out there who have travelled to Spain while on a gluten free diet.  BTW, she's dairy free as well.
A related issue is air travel.  We've had a hard time getting food for her on board during flights.  Our flight to and from Spain is going to be pretty long, so I'm wondering how other people have managed the new on board baggage restrictions on really long flights.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Nancy