From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:07:24 -0400

hello everyone!!

i was diagnosed with celiac disease about 4 months ago and not having too
much improvement yet...but hopefully some will come!!!

1) i am wondering if there is anyone else out there who does NOT get a
reaction if they eat gluten. i have no idea when i eat gluten or not, there
are no outward physical signs.

2) what is the percentage of children that get celiac disease from their
parents? i have celiac disease but my husband doesn't. i have four paternal
cousins that have it also. will my future children have it? at what age can
they be tested for celiac?

3) has anyone heard of LIQUID IRON supplements? i just read a post in
delphi.com and someone wrote saying that her son recovered from very low
iron in just a month with a gluten free diet and liquid iron...anyone have
some names of recommended ones?? my iron level is very low and has actually
gone down since i started the gluten free diet...so any help would be
great!!

thanks for your time and i look forward to hearing replies to any or all of
my questions!!

delia kang :)