From:
Tracy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:08:48 EST

Hi.

I am putting this request to the list because I have exhausted all local
resources for my request.  This includes contacting every person on the
support list from Central NJ.  This includes attending the local support group
meeting and making this request.

I would like to know:  Am I the only one from Central Jersey going to this
Conference?  Would anyone be interested in Carpooling and sharing expenses, or
sharing room expenses?  I am going alone.  It is a long drive, and it would be
great to reduce expenses.

Thanks!

Tracy in NJ,
who doesn't know another soul in central NJ going to the celiac conference,
despite my best local efforts to find someone through local channels....