Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:37:20 -0500

Hi,

I want to help someone I met over the phone today find a GI doc in Salt
Lake City who is knowledgable about celiac disease.

Please send me recommendations.

Actually, I've got to tell you how this came about!

I was on the phone with a customer service person for the national
office of nationally known hotel chain.  When I asked him to help me
arrange to have a mini-fridge in my room so I will have a place for
safe food, we started talking about celiac disease.

Not only had he heard about it, he was actually wondering if he might
have it!

He gave me his personal email address and I told him I would ask for
suggestions for a good doc!

Thank you very much for your help.

Ellen in Maryland

*******