From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:55:41 -0400

It's quickly coming up to the first anniversary of my diagnosis of
celiac (non-challenged) and I started to realize how far I've come in a
year.

For one thing, and the main thing--I feel so much better.  For 56 of my
57 years I was poisoning myself and didn't know it.  My energy level is
way up.  I sleep better.  Roseacea is gone.  Chronic yeast infection is
gone.  Colds and flu--non-existent.  Milk Allergy (not
intolerance)--gone.  Skin, hair and nails the best ever.  My daughter
has not had an allergic asthmatic bronchitis attack since we changed the
diet (in our house, when someone needs a special diet, we all go on that
diet, unless counter-indicated)

So, those of you who are new to the diet and diagnosis--hang in there.
Great changes are on the way for you!

Ann