From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:55:31 -0500

ICORS -- the host of CELIAC and many other health, disability, and family
support lists -- has been nominated for the community resource award that
L-Soft will be giving out for the fourth year.

The first ever recipient of this 'Listserv Choice Award' was ACOR, a
non-profit aimed at providing (Listserv) resources with a focus on
Cancer-related topics. Like CELIAC, their roots lay within the Maelstrom
community, as do most of the ICORS lists.

The winning Listserv resource will receive additional licenses and hosting
services as well as extensive PR.

I encourage you to take a look at the list of nominations and vote for the
resource you believe makes the biggest impact on its community. I hope you
feel that ICORS is the one to vote for.
    http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp

You are allowed to revisit the page daily and cast one vote per day, so vote
daily.

Celiac is the second largest List hosted by ICORS with 3064 subscribers. We
can make a difference in the final vote.

Please ask your family and friends to vote for us as a sign of the support
provided to us by ICORS.

I thank the person that nominated Celiac, but I ask that you vote for ICORS
in order to not water down our votes.

The results reported are by month, so please do not let of current position
keep you from voting again.

If you have questions, please send me a note.

-----
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]> Orlando, FL, USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Cel-Pro, Cel-Gps, Celiac-Dietetic  Listowners,
http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/
Archive: <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC>
Information provided in this message is not meant as medical advice.
Consult your medical team for diagnostic and treatment concerns.