From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 10:29:03 -0500

Yesterday I went to my orthopedist to have a ganglion cyst asperated.
This was the second time it had to be done and the dr, who looked to be
in his late 30's, was telling me that I probably was going to have to
have it surgically removed one of these days.  I told him I had a very
bad experience with so called minor surgery and that I was celiac and
need special meds.   His comment"What is celiac?"  Oh well, at least he
admited ignorance.  Of course, he got an education