From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:16:57 -0600

If there are any of you list members who enjoy the sorts of slow
conversations that take place in a threaded "forum" type environment, I
would like to invite you to visit my new board, "The Celiac Life Forum"
within my "nowheat" web. I've moved my site to my own server so that I have
full control of the board -- at this time there are no advertisements (if
there ever are they will be celiac-life related), and the board is only
lightly moderated (usual rules of Netiquette -- no foul language, no
personal attacks, no flaming).

Those who like to consider "theories" of how this disease (and everything
related) work are especially welcomed to join us. Anyone looking to develop
friendships, and carry on conversations that are not limited to what is of
most interest to the masses of celiacs, are also welcome. We even have chat
capability, where you can feel free to set up a time to meet a friend and
talk.

--
Linda Blanchard
http://www.nowheat.com/anyboard/