From:
"John Kernohan, Director, York Nutritional Laboratories" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Kernohan, Director, York Nutritional Laboratories
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:01:24 -0500

HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM YORK NUTRITIONAL LABORATORIES!

I and my staff wish each and everyone of you a healthy 2004 and would like
to assist you in having such by offering a free cdSCAN IgA Tissue
Transglutaminase Autoantibody Assay to everyone on this list who orders
the foodSCAN IgG ELISA Food Intolerance Test for 113 foods (including
gluten).

It's very easy to take advantage of this offer.  Simply request the 113-
food foodSCAN IgG ELISA Food Intolerance Test through our web site's
secure on-line store located at www.yorkallergyusa.com or by calling our
office toll free at 1-888-751-3388 between January 1, 2004 through January
9, 2004.  Mention you learned about this offer on this list and we will

include our $99.00 cdSCAN IgA Tissue Transglutaminase Autoantibody Assay
absolutely free!

Please note, all our laboratory screenings are based on our patented and
validate finger-stick collection technology.  This means you have your
choice of beginning your screening process either in the comfort and
privacy of your own home or at your own physician's office - which ever
you prefer.

Once again, Happy New Years!

Sincerely,

John Kernohan, Director
York Nutritional Laboratories, Inc.
www.yorkallergyusa.com
(888) 751-3388

"Optimum health is at the tip of your finger..."

================================
Background Notes:

1). For over 20 years York Nutritional Laboratories has been a leading
pioneer in the arena of food allergy testing and has carried out tens of
thousands of tes
ts for patients throughout the world.

2). York Nutritional Laboratories came to international attention with its
development of the foodSCAN; a simple kit that provides a convenient
method to test for IgG-mediated food allergy.  A tiny “pin-prick” sample
of blood is taken by using this unique kit, which is then sent to our
laboratory for analysis.  The established Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent
Assay (ELISA) technique is used to identify an individual’s IgG antibody
reactions against 113 different, and commonly eaten, foods.

3). York Nutritional Laboratories introduced North America to its 93-food
foodSCAN IgG ELISA Food Intolerance Test in December 2000.  In June 2001
we increased the number of foods we test for IgG-mediated food allergy
from 93 to 113 and without any increase in the patient cost. *

4). In August 2002 York Nutritional Laboratories made available the cdSCAN
IgA Tissue Transglutami
nase (tTG) Autoantibody Assay for the screening of
Celiac Disease. *

5). In January 2003 York Nutritional Laboratories introduced the foodSCAN
Indicator Test, which is based on the same validated IgG ELISA technique
used in our foodSCAN IgG ELISA Food Intolerance Test. *

6). In November 2003, York Nutritional Laboratories announced its hpSCAN
Helicobacter Pylori (H.pylori) Digestive Disorders Test, which does not
require sending the specimen to our laboratory for analysis.  Instead,
results are available approximately within 10 minutes of pricking your
finger.

* Please Note: These tests utilize our "at-home" finger-prick collection
method.

7). A panel of physicians and medical professionals assembled by The Wall
Street Journal reviewed 18 companies and their "at-home" test kits,
including York Nutritional Laboratories and its foodSCAN IgG ELISA Food
Intolerance Test.
 This panel reported very favorably on York Nutritional
Laboratories and its food intolerance screening services.  "York
Nutritional Laboratories uses the well-regarded ELISA test." - The Wall
Street Journal, Friday, October 26, 2001

8). The British Allergy Foundation's audit, which they commissioned the
Department of Health Studies at York University to oversee, involved over
1700 of our patients and appeared in the August/September 2002 issue of
the prestigious medical journal, The Townsend Letter For Doctors.  This
published report showed that over 76% of the patients in the study were
symptom free as a direct result of following the recommendations of the
foodSCAN.

9). A research team from the University Hospital of South Manchester
presented the findings of their independent double-blind, placebo-
controlled trial at the Digestive Disease Week 2003 Symposium on May 19,
2003, which
involved 150 IBS patients and validated the foodSCAN IgG ELISA
Food Intolerance Test.