From:
Angelic Grooves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelic Grooves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 08:39:55 -0500

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Angelic Grooves would like to thank everyone who has supported us in raising money for research, as well as other helpful organizations for
celiac disease this year.  We raised over 1200 dollars for celiac awareness donations that have been equally distributed to various
organizations.  We will continue to be rasing money for research alone and donating all the 20% of profit to research alone insead of dividing
it up since it has been such a great success!

Please stop by Angelic Grooves at www.angelicgrooves.com to see the Celiac Disease Awareness Jewelry.  We have keychains, bracelet and
necklace. Coming soon this month will be leather keychains for the men, and bookmarks.   If you purchase a necklace and bracelet as a set
you get 10% off the total price.  If you have any other questions, or ideas please feel free to contact Angie Parde at
[log in to unmask]  We look forward to hearing from you!  Thanks again!