From:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 15:01:15 -0400

    Subject: June Celiac Support Meeting

Hi everyone, following is the June meeting agenda:

Date:  June 13th (Tuesday)

Time:  7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Event fee:  $3.00 per adult-no charge for children

Place:

Red Cross Chapters
74 Godwin Avenue

Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 652-3210

As always, we have Susan Goodstadt to thank for putting together our terrific agenda, as follows:

Agenda:

  a..  Our guest speaker will be pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Keith Benkov of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
  b..  Dietary Specialties will be at this meeting, offering samples of their microwaveable entrees and filled pastas, as well as their baked goods.  They will be selling all of their products and offering free shipping on their frozen goods, with orders placed at the meeting.
  c..  Happy Carrot is providing us with a selection of goodies available from their store.
  d..  We will have samples of Running Rabbit licorice, and multiple coupons and lots of information from Organic Valley Family of Farms.
  e..  We will be selling a great product called a Cup-a-Cake.  Have you ever tried to bring a frosted cupcake anywhere?  This carrier will get your creation from here to there intact.
  f..  And additionally, we will have Celiac Awareness bracelets for sale at this meeting.
Once again, I'm asking you all to RSVP for the meeting so we have an idea of how many will be coming, this will help us in setting up the room, etc.  You can just reply to this email at any point before the meeting to let me know.

Hope to see you all at the meeting!

Diane