From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:17:49 +1000

Hi.

No replies regarding my previous post, oh had one from someone who was advertising another forum. But had no answer for me regarding my question.

Anyway rang the Toll free number and spoke with a chap, who says they are definitely GF, he said that they contained no wheat or wheat derivatives, I then explained that Gluten was in more than wheat.  He knew that and seemed to have a good understanding of our needs and assured me that Tic Tacs are definitely GF. He says he gets a lot of phone calls regarding this, I then suggested perhaps he should show on the packet they are GF.

So it seems Tic Tacs are okay.  The reason I was asking as I find it is good to have something in my handbag in case I get a little panicky, and used to carry the Woolworth's homebrand barley sugar, however they seem to no longer stock this brand and could not find any other barley sugar that didn't contain wheat based glucose. So now I will carry Tic Tacs.

Christina