Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:35:54 EST
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Anyone venturing out for Thanksgiving Day Parade
or some shopping in NYC?  Then we have a GF
treat for you. :-)

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and
the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program(TM),
are pleased to welcome another great NYC restaurant
into the program.

Restaurant: Bistango
Sponsoring Support Group:  Westchester Celiac Sprue
    Support Group
415 3rd St. (at 29th  & 3rd Ave.)
New York, NY  10016
Phone: 212-725-8484
Comments: Bistango is an Italian  restaurant
recommended for its great  food, wonderful ambiance,
friendly staff and great  value. They offer  a variety of
appetizers, salads, chicken  dishes, seafood and
desserts that can all be  prepared GF.
Please ask for  the annotated GF menu.

Check out the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness
Program web site:www.glutenfreerestaurants.org
for more of the details.

Be aware that our restaurant listing is subject to
change and is always being updated.  Check the
web site for the newest & most current listings.

Please join us in showing all of the GFRAP restaurants
that you appreciate their efforts by dining at one soon.
Be sure to present your program Customer Card and
ask about any items of special concern.

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free  Restaurant Awareness Programâ„¢, chairperson

Note: Although each  restaurant makes every effort
to accommodate each persons specific dietary  needs,
it is still each diner's responsibility to take  personal
accountability for their own meal.

*Please provide references to back up claims of a product being GF or not
GF*