From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:56:59 -0800

I wrote recently about my friend's son who's EnteroLab tests came out
negative, but that the whole family seemed to have all the earmarks of
gluten sensitivity.  Well... her other son's tests just came back & they are
positive for gluten sensitivity.  Come to find out, the son whose tests did
come out negative were only one point below the cut off.  The mom convinced
her three young adult boys to start the diet Tuesday.  They've been
suffering for years w/ non-celiac gluten sensitivity symptoms.  All of them
report feeling better, less fatigue, less brain fog, etc.!  Hopefully
they'll stick with.   Valerie

*******
*******