From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:32:10 EST

Hello from The Silly Yak Shirt Company,
We have been considering a new yellow shirt for especially for young kids. We
call it the "interactive shirt". And we would like your opinion.

The shirt would say- "Please Don't Feed Me: wheat, rye, oats, barley, eggs,
dairy, nuts, fish, sugar, salt." It will come with a permanent marker so
parents and kids can "check off" which foods they are allergic to. We are
considering small sizes 2-4 & 6-8.

We came up with the idea after a number of parents told us that they were
nervous about sending their unchaperoned kids to school, parties, camp, etc.
because of their allergies. However, we know that a number of parents do not
want to 'label' their kids' allergies. So far we have received an equally
split vote from 40 of our customers.

What do you think? Please take a moment to cut and paste the following
questions, and reply with answers to [log in to unmask]

*DO YOU THINK THIS SHIRT WOULD BE HELPFUL OR HARMFUL?
*DO YOU RECOMMEND ANY OTHER ALLERGENS TO BE INCLUDED?
*WHAT AGE WOULD THIS SHIRT BE APPROPRIATE FOR?
*WOULD YOU PURCHASE THIS SHIRT?
*ALSO...What do you think of a humorously designed adult shirt that says:
"Stop Poisoning Your Body With WHEAT!"?

Thank you for taking a moment to answer these questions. We at The Silly Yak
Shirt Company take our customers opinions and requests seriously, and your
opinion counts. Thanks and be well!

Sincerely,
Peter M. Marino
www.silly-yak.com