From:
Christina G <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina G <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:24:39 -0600

Hi everyone,

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question....

One of the appetizers I'm making tonight is crab stuffed mushrooms. The recipe calls for slices of bread made into bread crumbs in a food processor.  Do I toast the bread and then put it in the food processor? I'm used to using the "ready-made" seasoned breadcrumbs and have never really "made" my own breadcrumbs.

Also, will they turn out okay if the bread is yeast free?

TIA!

Christina