From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:15:39 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Our March meeting will be at P.F. Changs (details below).  P.F. Changs is
located in Phillips Place which is not to far from South Park Mall.  I am
requesting an earlier RSVP, than usual, because PF Changs requires at least
a two weeks notice for large party reservations.  I can refine the count a
few days before so, if you think you might possibly attend then please send
me your rsvp by the date below.

Where:    P.F. CHANG'S
When:     Saturday - March 18th
Time:     12:00 pm - Noon

RSVP:     by Friday - March 3rd!!

Address:
P.F. CHANG'S
@ Phillips Place - South Park area
6809 F. Phillips Place Court
Charlotte, NC 28210
(704) 552-6644
http://www.pfchangs.com

Thanks!  I hope to see everyone on the 18th...:>)

Warm Regards, Janet

http://www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org/March_18_2006.html