From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:08:46 GMT

Great News!

Governor Ryan of Illinois signed a proclamation making October 2000 "Celiac
Awareness Month".

CSA of Greater Chicago would like to thank Barbara Hicks from Marseilles, IL
for making this happen. Her dedication to seeing this happen is greatly
appreciated by all.

Fellow Illinoisans: Please help us get the word out. Let everyone know, your
doctors, dentists, dieticians, co-workers, health food store, 'normal'
supermarket and anyone else who will listen! Post a copy of the proclamation
at your local health food store, library, community center, etc.
We have a digital copy of the signed proclamation at 8-1/2 x 11" size. If
you would like a copy of your own, feel free to email me. It is in jpeg
format and is 179kb.

Thanks Barbara!