From:
Danna Korn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 13:53:44 UT

Hi...

We'll be having a R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) get-together in Encinitas
(San Diego County, California) June 6 at 1 p.m.  It will be a gluten-free
picnic and swim party, and we have asked Tom Self, M.D. (pediatric
gastroenterologist) to join us to talk about the latest celiac research,
answer questions, etc.

Please let me know if you would like a hard-copy invitation mailed or faxed to
you, or if you just want the address and directions.  Please RSVP if you plan
to come!

Danna Korn