Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 16:35:28 -0400

Now here is a subject we should all try to do something about.
Deb Bosley mentioned in a recent post that she (sadly) knew more about the
diet than her dietician.
Haven't we all had this experience?
What can we do to get to the dieticians groups to get their lists up to date
and to get them better informed about our disease(s)?
I would hope that next year during CD awareness month (Occtober?) we might
have a flyer prepared to send our en masse.
Maybe we could even attend one of their conferences and set up a table or get
on the progrtam.?
Any ideas? (This is a great topic for the CEL-GPS list folks)
Taylor Cushmore