From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:15:36 -0400

I received several loud "yeahs" on my comment about not needing gluten challenges.  You may not be aware that many drs OWN labs where testing is done...and they are their own best customers.

As the allergist said....if you think you are celiac and/or have digestive problems...TRY THE DIET.  If it works, congrats you are celiac.  Don't worry your reg md will take your word for it.  Ever hear an md question a diagnosis?  esp when there's a real good chance it's the right one.