From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:56:47 -0400

Posted for the Gluten-Free Living magazine

Everyone loves a sale and we are having our first ever sale at
Gluten-Free Living magazine. As 2007 gets close to an end, we are trying
to make room for new issues of Gluten-Free Living. That means you can
get a great deal on some of our past issues. We're calling it the
"Catch-Me-Up Package" because it includes all the information you need
to catch up on what's been going on in the world of happy, healthy
gluten-free living. We've bundled the Fall 2006, Spring 2007 and Summer
2007 magazines and are offering them for the bargain price of $20,
imcluding shipping and handling. (Sorry but no individual issue sales).

You'll save $7 off the cover price! That's a bargain you don't want to
miss. For one Andrew Jackson, you'll get the most thoroughly researched
information on: Gluten-free pizza and beer. Do you know how easy it is
to find both in luten-free varieties these days? Coping with college on
the gluten-free diet. It will be a lot easier for your child to manage
this challenge if you read what college students and dining supervisors
have to say. Getting enriched foods into your gluten-free diet. Did you
know you might not be getting enough enriched foods? You'll find out why
it matters and what you can do about it. What is going on behind the
scenes with gluten-free labels and how it will ultimately affect the
gluten-free products you find on the grocery shelves. We're the only
publication that has been tracking this story from the start. We will
keep at it until a final definition of "gluten free" becomes a reality.
And there's more, including the real story about gluten in yogurt, skin
products, and McDonald's french fries.

This offer is not available on our web site. There are two ways to
order. Call with a credit card ready or mail a check in the amount of
$20. Don't forget to ask for the "Catch-Me Up" package!

Now is also the time to subscribe because rates will increase in 2008! A
one-year subscription is still $29 and a two-year subscription is $49.
If you subscribe you'll get the new issue that is just about to go to
the printer. It's full of important information on fat and the
gluten-free diet, pregnancy for those with celiac disease, tricky
ingredients, the best products of 2007 and more.

As always, Gluten-Free Living makes it easier to live a happy, healthy
gluten-free life.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living