Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:26:35 -0400

Dear Group,

I am somewhat of a group leader (I say this as there is no group support organization here) in Danville, PA.  I am a medical/chemical technologist (*not* a technician) working at Geisinger Medical Center which is the nation's largest rural medical center.  As such, one would think we have top-notch doctors in all specialties.  I need feedback from you all.  What do *you* think of doctors who tell a newly diagnosed celiac that cheating on a gluten free lifestyle is OK?  I was so infuriated when this patient wrote me that I responded immediately that cheating no matter how little or how infrequently is not at all advised.  I went on to explain using Dr. Fasano's studies as evidence and substantiation.  Now I would like to hear from you!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I deeply appreciate it!
EmmaJane Adams
Danville, PA