Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:46:06 -0500

Hi All~~

I posted this question to DelphiForums in the Celiac Disease forum and
received only two responses, so I'm hoping to find more resources here. One
of the suggestions from Delphi was Mariposa, but the shipping was just too
high for four baguettes (a french-style loaf of bread with a crusty crust
and tender center). The other manufacturer has ceased making baguettes.

I'm looking for a GFDF baguette. I won't make it myself. I'm 62 years
young, living alone and have more things to do than spend hours in the
kitchen experimenting on food for myself. I've eaten Against the Grain
baguettes, which are pretty wonderful, but they contain dairy, which causes
me much distress. Most of this summer has been spent finding easy, healthy
entrees, like Ratatouille, and a nice slice of crusty bread would be heaven.

I would be thrilled to receive any and all suggestions for any manufacturer
who sells GFDF baguettes. It would be helpful if they sold to grocery
stores so that I wouldn't have to shoulder all of the shipping costs.

Thanks so much~~

Cheers,
Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen