From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 15:26:55 EDT

The Milwaukee Celiac Sprue Crew Spring Meeting will be held on

Saturday, May 6th
1:30 p.m.

Redeemer Evangelical Free Church
Fellowship Hall (enter at rear)
7735 W. Howard Ave.
Milwaukee, WI

this is Milwaukee's south side.  Exit I-894 from either 76th Street (from the
east) or 84th street (from the west) then travel north to Howard Ave and
cross over to the church.

This meeting will mark the group's 24th Anniversary.  We'll celebrate by
tasting a variety of g.f. breads. A researcher from St. Luke's hospital will also
be joining who will advise us of their ongoing research on autoimmune
disorders.

??...Contact me!

Thanks
Bev Lieven