Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:28:44 -0400

This Fall you'll find Mariposa's new and seasonal offerings available online,
including our new Rosemary Rolls and seasonal Pumpkin and Cranberry Breads!

 Our rosemary rolls are infused with fresh rosemary and come in   sets of 5.
 Store frozen and warm in oven for soft, flavorful rolls --  These are a  wonderful
 accompaniment to any meal!

 Mariposa's seasonal sweet breads are back for the Fall!  Our delicious Pumpkin
Bread is warmed with tender raisins and   traditional pumpkin spices.  Our
Cranberry Orange Nut Bread is a  delightful autumn  loaf filled with tart cranberries,
walnuts and  semi-sweet chocolate chips.

 Try these wonderful offerings or send a gift to   your loved ones, by visiting:
 http://www.mariposabaking.com

Also, coming soon ... Cream-Filled Cupcakes!!

 Thank you and Happy Fall!

 - Patti & Mariposa

 http://www.mariposabaking.com