From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:39:55 -0500

The Southern Tier Chapter 115 CSA support group meeting will be held on Thursday, December 6 at 7:00 p.m. at St. Joseph's Hospital in Ye Old Chapel.? St. Joseph's Hospital is located on Market Street in Elmira, NY.? We will be having our 2nd annual Holiday Sample Tasting Party.? We will sample items from Kinnicknick, Cinderella Treats, and Heartland's Finest.? All attendees are asked to bring a recipe to share to the group.? Individuals do not need to make the item, just bring a hard copy for the group so that they may have new recipes for the holiday!? Directions will be posted for the location of the Chapel.? Hope to see new people there.? Any questions can be directed to Janet LaRue at [log in to unmask]