From:
"T. Porawa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:01:45 -0400

Hi,

Over the last several months that I've subscribed to this list,
I've found a lot of information extraordinarily helpful to me.
Thank you to everyone for sharing time and tips to all of us.
I have noticed that every now and again someone indicates that
despite being gluten-free he/she still experiences bowel
problems from certain (non-gluten) foods.  Several years ago,
I stumbled upon a book which I still refer to today that saved
my stomach from a lot of unecessary pain.  I have no affiliation
with the author or the publishers.  I am sharing the title for those
currently suffering who haven't found complete relief from the strict
gluten-free diet.  It is called:  Eating Right For a Bad Gut, by
Dr. James Scala (1990) subtext: The complete nutritional guide to
Ileitis, colitis, crohn's disease and inflammatory bowel disease)
I.S.B.N.: 0-452-26766-8.  I hope it can bring you further relief.

Best wishes to everyone,

Teresa
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada