From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:37:36 PDT

Hi everybody,

Some of you people agreed with my idea, and other didn't.  One thing I would
like to strongly emphasize, which most of you didn't understand, is that I
wasn't supporting smoking....  I totally agree that it causes long and short
term problems.  But it's not the primary reason for all our problems...

Right now the tobacco companies are under enormous pressure by the public.
My idea was for the tobacco companies to help publicize what gluten is doing
to our society.  I'm sure these huge well heard multinational corporations
would like this idea because it takes some of the pressure off of them...
After all, society is using them as a "Scape Goat"... It's not "all" their
fault that the public is getting ill. Nobody can disagree with me there...
The cigarette companies can only take so much of the blame.  I like to
reiterate myself... "I am not supporting the tobacco company (smoking), I
just want to use them to send out the message that gluten is not for human
consumption!!!"

Kevin Nadherny
Canada