Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:55:14 +0000

Hi everyone,
If any of you are in the Westchester County area of New York, specifically Yorktown Heights, I recommend trying "The Heights Bistro". My daughter and I just discovered this WONDERFUL quaint restaurant with an amazing GF menu and FABULOUS dessert menu. Very knowlegable staff also. We have nothing to do with this restaurant, just GF patrons. The website is www.theheightsbistro.com. Enjoy!

*******
*******