From:
"S. Christie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:36:18 -0500

She took the tests from IMMACO for CD and they were negetive and the RAST for
wheat was negetive.  As a baby she would break out in a pin point rash with
wheat, get dark circles under her eyes and become "wired" like on sugar and
moody.  She went to the doctor many times with gastrointeritis.  At 14 she
gets cramps and mood (but she is 14 and moody) she gets dark circles under
her eyes and bread mold causes her to stuff up.

My son has the same rash on wheat, sometimes he blistered and bled in his
diaper area on wheat.  He had constantly wet stools untill I stopped
"avoiding" wheat and went GF, he wnet form 2-3 wet stools a day to just a few
a week after 3 months.  He still gets the circles under his eyes.

No, he has not been tested.  To have a biopsy wouldn't show anything because
I was always avoiding before learning about glutin and going GF.

I do not understand how my daughter can show up negetive at least on the
allergy because I saw the symptoms with my own eyes.

I am confused.  My son is better GF, yes, it is a pain for his family but I
insist we keep him this way.

Any clarifycation about what might be going on is welcome.

Thanks.

S.