From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:59:00 -0700

Re: MonaVie
I received four responses that state how positive MonaVie has been in their life.  With a variety of health complaints, they each state they have experienced remarkable changes for the better.
Two people say they have tried one bottle and felt no difference.  They were encouraged to try another, but did not.  The price of each bottle seems to be a deterrent.
Four people never tried it, but feel its a scam or "just another flavor of the month",  or "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't any good".
Two people drink Zango instead.
 I have not received any responses stating it harmed them in any way.  Suspicions that it  "brought on allergies" says just that...they may have been allergic to the fruit(s) that make up the drink.
I thank those who responded.   I am always looking for ways to take in healthier foods, primarily fruits and vegetables.  Being fructose intolerant, I am hoping that the acai berry, along with the other fruits in this drink, might be tolerated in the small dose that is recommended.  I continue to read about MonaVie and the benefits of the acai berry.  My decision to try it will be made solely on my own collection of research.

*******
*******