From:
jennifer wyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jennifer wyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:12:34 -0800

Join us for our Ask the Nutritionist store class at
Whole Foods Market River Street!

Ethnic Cuisine –Dining Out Gluten Free
Thursday February 1st, 2007 from 7-8:30 pm

Is concern over cross contamination holding you back
from eating out? Come explore how to dine out
gluten-free w/ knowledge and confidence. We’ll focus
on Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, etc., and sample
some of Whole Food’s international fare. Presented by
celiac dietitian, Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN. Bring
menus from your favorite neighborhood restaurant.

Class is $15 per person
Free parking

Please register in advance by calling the number below
or stop by and register at our customer service booth.
 Class is limited to 9 people.

Whole Foods Market River Street
340 River Street
Cambridge, MA 02139