From:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:31:52 -0500

I contacted Apotex to find out if the Clopidogrel (Plavix) they make was
GF.

Here is the reply:

*Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am unable to answer this question. I
understand how important this is to you. We have a Medical Professional
line with experts that can answer this question. Please have your
Physician's office or the Pharmacy call on your behalf to 1.800.706.5575
select prompt 3 to speak with our Medical Professional Drug Information
line. We do not have a consumer line for these types of questions. .

Thanks,

Chad Clarke
Apotex Corp
Administrative Customer Support
Phone: 1800-706-5575 ext. 2588
Fax: 1800-706-5576

I had my pharmacy call and the reply is that all the drugs they make are
gluten free. They do make many generic drugs.

Anne

*******
*******