From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 22:19:43 -0400

Hello-

It's May already? Mother's Day is coming up.

We can help.

You can make Mom's breakfast in bed with our Pancake Mix...if you want to
make her delicious waffles, simply add two more tablespoons of oil to the
batter and iron away.

Or,

You can make a fabulously moist cake for Mom with our Yellow Cake Mix.

Or,

You can make Mom a perfect sandwich with our Multi-Grain Bread Flour.
Maybe a cinnamon raisin bread... you can find the recipe here:
http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

Using any one of our Gluten-Free Naturals products will result in a treat that
will sure to please any Mom.

Check out our products at: http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

Happy Mother's Day!

In other news, Gluten-Free Naturals are being added to more and more
retailers. We're now being introduced in Roche Bros. markets across
Massachusetts, and we're going to be adding even more outlets soon. Check
out our "where to find" page: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

And, our online special for this month is...everyone who orders online will
received a FREE bag of our Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust Mix with their order. No
coupons, no guesswork, we'll just include a bag with each online order this
month. At vendor fairs and meetings, we don't always get a chance to sample
our pizza crust, and we wanted to give more people a chance to try it. And of
course, free shipping on all orders over $60 with our FREESHIP coupon code.
http://store.gfnfoods.com

That's all for now. Hope you and yours have a great May.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC