From:
Steve Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:08:58 -0400

Hi all, Happy Holidays!

I have been on the celiac diet since june 1998 and it has worked wonders!!!

I have been reviewing the messages on the site and do not see weakness and
joint pain as a very common symptom.

I do not have the common DH or IBS symptoms at all.  I have just begun a
third challenge phase to determine if I have multiple allergies or possible
candadiasis.  Please respond to this post if you experience weakness and
joint pain as symptoms.

thank you