From:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:51:53 -0400

We at Katz Gluten Free Known as Gluten Free Full Of Taste
are happy to announce we reformulated our Chocolate Cup Cakes,
its Now Better then a regular Cup Cake you have ever tasted don't believe us try it yourself.

For May Our Raspberry and Apricot Tarts are on Special
You get %20 off when buying online using this
Coupon Code May279

For you convenience our products are now available in Hy-Vee and Woodman’s as well in allot other stores
to find a local retailer enter your Zip Code at http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Store_Locator_a/135.htm

We are always open for feedback from our customers, feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Best regards

Joseph

www.katzglutenfree.com

*******