Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 23:07:12 -0500

<< after all the comments about the quality of the bread produced by bread
 machines ...<snip>...could someone please supply me with an address
 of a manufacturer in the States so I can try to order a machine from there.

In my recent search for a mixer and bread machine I came across an Internet
address for Appliances On-line.  They have all kinds of appliances - mixers,
blenders, toasters, rice cookers, microwaves, etc., but most of the brands
they carry seem to be on the top end.  They carry Kitchen Aid and Kenwood
mixers, and Panasonic and Zojirushi bread machines.

The Zojirushi bread machine was $50 cheaper than one I had sourced through
another mail order company.  Their Kitchen Aid Professional model was less
expensive than the Heavy Duty model that I had found locally, so I ordered
the Pro.  They also carry attachments and replacement accessories for the
Kitchen Aid mixers that seem reasonably priced, although I don't have any
comparative price information.  I did call Kitchen Aid prior to ordering and
verified that this is an authorized dealer.

Their web page states that they do ship internationally, but, of course
shipping charges will be higher.  So far I have been pleased with the
service, the bread machine was delivered as promised.  I haven't received the
mixer yet - he was out of stock when I ordered, but I received a phone call
yesterday to let me know that it had shipped that day and should be here by
Monday.

They take orders by phone, fax, e-mail or snail mail, and the various
addresses are listed below.

Appliances On Line Division of The Zupancic Co.

16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] Voice & Fax: 216.543.8345
http://www.appliances.com

I have no interest in this company.  I just thought I would pass along the
information in case someone else could benefit from it.

Chris Woolam