From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:25:47 -0400

Hi!

Have you thought about treating yourself this winter to a very nurturing,
relaxing, nutrition-filled weekend with me at one of the two absolutely
beautiful California locations I've set for my winter 2014 gluten free
wellness retreats?

These retreats have sold out early for the past 4 years so please email me
soon if you are interested in receiving a registration form and/or
discussing the weekend details with me.

Feel free to email me with any questions.
Visit www.DeletetheWheat.com under Events/Programs/Coaching to see photos
and testimonials from past retreats.

Thanks!

Melinda

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

www.DeletetheWheat.com

Second Annual Gluten-Free Wellness Retreat - Maximizing Gut Healing through
Nutrition
Jan 31- Feb 2, 2014
Center for Spiritual Renewal, Santa Barbara, CA
www.immaculateheartcenter.org

Back by popular demand! Our own gourmet retreat chef cooking and baking
gluten-free exclusively for us, the whole estate house and gardens to
ourselves, massage, yoga, mediation, hiking trails in the beautiful Santa
Barbara hills....and lots of healthy, yummy samples from my hand-picked
sponsor companies!

Your Weekend Learning:
Nutrition Instructor: Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN
Key health issues of celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and other food
intolerances and triggers
Testing and nutrition labs - what you need to know
Easy gluten-free menu planning
Recipe and meal make-overs
Updates on the new label reading laws and the caveats
Dining out
Vitamins, minerals and other supplements (probiotics, digestive enzymes)
necessary for restoring and maximizing your health
Samples and food demos all weekend
Lots of time to ask Melinda your personal questions
..and much more

Registration opens soon. Open to 18 people.
Accredited for 9 CEUs (Level 2) for RDs.
Price: ~$550 (includes nutrition workshop, all gluten-free meals and snacks,
beautiful bedroom/bath, most retreat amenities, food samples)

Maximizing Health and Wellness on the Gluten-Free Diet
March 7-9, 2014
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA (north of San Diego)
 <http://parkaviara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel.html>
http://parkaviara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel.html

Our retreat takes place in a gorgeous luxury resort hotel with massage,
swimming, tennis, golf,
a beach butler (!), yoga... and many ways to relax. Our food is prepared by
an excellent chef who
understands our needs. Guest lecture by Sheila Crowe, MD, gastroenterologist
at UC San Diego's Celiac Center

Your Weekend Learning:
Nutrition Instructor: Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Managing food intolerances and sensitivities (sugar, etc)
Vital nutrients to monitor - lab tests
Healthy gluten-free meal and menu planning
Safe dining out and traveling tips
Maximizing health - use of supplements, probiotics, digestive enzymes, etc
Alternative gluten-free grains - making it easy
Sheila Crowe MD discussing continued symptoms despite a gluten-free diet
Samples from my hand-picked sponsors all weekend
Lots of time to ask Melinda your personal questions
..and much more

Registration opens soon. Open to 30 people.
Accredited for 9 CEUs (Level 2) for RDs.
Price: ~$650 (includes nutrition workshop, physician guest lecturer, all
meals and snacks, beautiful bedroom/bath,
most hotel amenities, gifts and samples). Please note actual cost is
~$1400/person for this luxury location - the amazing discount is thanks to
our major sponsor Deanna's Gluten Free and our special sponsors.

SPONSORS:
If you would like your company to be invited to sponsor one or both of these
events, please contact me to discuss the benefits:

About Your Instructor:

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN is the Nutrition Coordinator of the Celiac
Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. She was diagnosed
with celiac disease in 1990 and has been gluten-free ever since, focusing
her efforts on maximizing nutrition for the gluten-free population. She
lectures internationally on the nutritional management of gluten-related
disorders and is co-author of the award-winning book, Real Life with Celiac
Disease.  Melinda is the founder of and Nutrition Advisor to New England's
largest celiac support group, The Healthy Villi. She offers dietitian
coaching, company consulting, lectures, store tours, home visits and
wellness retreats to those following the gluten-free diet through her
consulting company, Delete the Wheat, LLC. (www.DeletetheWheat.com).

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be
addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.