From:
"Terry A. Bruner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry A. Bruner
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:31:18 -0500

Here are some resources:

www.glutenfreedrugs.com

and

www.glutenfreerestaurants.com

are two good resources.

I understand Hardee's is now offering a low carb burger wrapped in lettuce.

Hardee's allergen info can be found at www.hardees.com

Another resource is www.glutenfreedom.net

All of this information is from the Central Illinois Celiacs Newsletter,
July/August 2004.

Also:  The University of Iowa has just updated their GF listing of foods.

If anyone wants the contact information for this, please contact me off the
list and I will try to get you the contact information for this.  I believe
the cost is about $10.00.

Terry A. Bruner
Galesburg, IL